Work at the forefront of Ophthalmic technology in a cutting-edge environment. All positions are on a weekday/daytime schedule—no nights, no weekends, no call. Positions include benefits packages, PTO and competitive compensation.
Submit a resume for confidential consideration to Tammy Sharpe, by fax at (803) 806-0063, email at email@example.com, or drop your resume off at our 1920 Pickens Street, Columbia, SC 29201 address.
Columbia Eye Clinic is seeking a qualified Health Information Manager to oversee and be responsible for all activities related to electronic health records and quality reporting.
The position reports to the Chief Executive Officer and works closely with the management team and medical staff.
Some of the specific job duties include:
- Manage all aspects of the organization’s electronic health records system and provide direct support and guidance for support staff, management, and medical staff.
- Collaborate with Nextgen and IT vendors to implement system improvements and version upgrades.
- Provide on-going education to staff, management, and medical staff on all governmental and private payor quality reporting requirements. Ensure timely and accurate reporting processes for MIPS and all private payor reporting requirements. Recommend and implement process improvements for data collection within the organization.
- Manage and further develop the organization’s patient portal.
- Explore and remain knowledgeable of alternative electronic health record systems.
- Work closely with the clinical team on training initiatives.
- Manage the Medical Records Department.
- Serve as the Privacy Officer.
- Serve as the Site Manager for the Lexington Office.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- At least 2 years experience working in an administrative role with a large medical practice or hospital.
- Demonstrated analytical, project management, and leadership skills.
- Ophthalmology experience.
- At least 5 years experience in a health information role with a large medical practice or hospital.
- NextGen experience and certification.
- Medical revenue cycle and coding experience.
- Master’s degree in Information Management, Health Administration, or Business Administration.
Interested and qualified candidates should submit a resume and salary requirements to Tammy Sharpe, Human Resources Manager, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 803-806-0063.
Columbia Eye Surgery Center is seeking an RN operating room circulator to join our ambulatory surgery center team.
Experience preferred. Will train qualified, motivated applicant. Current BLS and ACLS required, or can obtain certification within 30 days of hire. Opportunities for cross-training and advancement. References required.
Columbia Eye Surgery Center is seeking RNs and LPNs for fast paced Pre-op/PACU.
Prefer ophthalmic experience, but willing to train. Qualifications include energetic, flexible, reliable, dependable, ability to multi-task, competent IV skills, and positive attitude. Current BLS required, or can obtain certification within 30 days of hire. Opportunities for cross-training and advancement. References required.
Columbia Eye Clinic seeks Ophthalmic Technician
Columbia Eye Clinic is currently seeking to hire an Ophthalmic Technician. A high school diploma is required. Prior experience and computer skills are a plus. Knowledge of electronic health records is preferred, but not required. Employer is willing to train a candidate who can interact with physicians and patients in a clinical setting. The position offers a competitive salary and benefits.
Columbia Eye Clinic, P.A. is also currently accepting applications for:
Contact Lens Technician
Insurance / Business Office Representatives
Front Desk and Checkout Staff
Columbia Eye Clinic, P.A. and Columbia Eye Surgery Center, Inc. are Equal Employment Opportunity Employers.