Work at the forefront of Ophthalmic technology in a cutting-edge environment. All positions are on a weekday/daytime schedule—no nights and no call. Positions include benefits packages, PTO and competitive compensation.
Submit a resume for confidential consideration to Tammy Sharpe, by fax at (803) 806-0063, email at email@example.com, or drop your resume off at our 1920 Pickens Street, Columbia, SC 29201 address.
Human Resources Manager
Columbia Eye Clinic and Columbia Eye Surgery Center are currently recruiting for a full-time Human Resources Manager
Manager of Human Resources is primarily responsible for creating talent acquisition programs and retention strategies to ensure appropriate staffing levels and staff satisfaction, including professional medical staff. The person is expected to work continuously to position the organization as the market leader for employment and workplace satisfaction. In addition, this position will be an internal organizational resource for Managers/supervisors and their departments for addressing all personnel needs. The Manager of Human Resources will work with leadership to establish staffing levels and needs, including the physician/professional roles in the practice.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in business administration, organizational behavior, or field related to human resources.
- At least three years’ experience as a Human Resource professional in a health care organization with at least 50 employees.
- SHRM or other appropriate human resources certification preferred.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications.
- Experience with HR software applications to automate employee records and recruitment processes.
- Experience working with or creating budgets for staffing needs.
- Participation/attendance in HR related seminars, webinars, or professional society meetings.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Proven success in creating recruitment programs that attract right-fit talented to a growing organization.
- Experience with implementing effective employee retention and skills development programs.
- Knowledge of human resource regulations and ability to develop systems to ensure compliance.
- Calm demeanor to take in information without judgment.
- Ability to analyze data in unbiased manner and make recommendations based on all information gathered.
- Strong communication skills to concisely convey recommendations and findings.
- Highly innovative in problem solving and finding solutions to meet needs of employees and organization.
- Empathy for people and ability to see all perspectives.
- Ability to teach and develop management skills including effective feedback and coaching skills.
- Experience working in collaboration to develop consistent application of policies and expectations across the entire organization.
Submit a resume for confidential consideration to Tammy Sharpe by fax at 803-806-0063 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Doctor of Optometry
Columbia Eye Clinic is currently recruiting for a full-time, experienced Doctor of Optometry to primarily work in the Northeast Columbia office.
- Graduate of an accredited Doctor of Optometry program.
- At least two years of experience as a practicing Optometrist.
The full-time Optometrist will do routine eye exams, diagnose and treat vision problems, order and review diagnostic testing, manage diseases of the eye, prescribe glasses and contacts, refer patients to the Ophthalmologists as needed, and other eye care for patients as directed by the Ophthalmologists.
Some Saturday work is required.
Interested candidates should send their CV to Tammy Sharpe at TSharpe@columbiaeyeclinic.com.
Columbia Eye Clinic is currently seeking to hire an Ophthalmic Technician. A high school diploma is required. Prior experience and computer skills are a plus. Knowledge of electronic health records is preferred, but not required. Employer is willing to train a candidate who can interact with physicians and patients in a clinical setting. The position offers a competitive salary and benefits.
Columbia Eye Surgery Center is seeking RNs and LPNs for fast paced Pre-op/PACU.
Prefer ophthalmic experience, but willing to train. Qualifications include energetic, flexible, reliable, dependable, ability to multi-task, competent IV skills, and positive attitude. Current BLS required, or can obtain certification within 30 days of hire. Opportunities for cross-training and advancement. References required.
Also currently accepting applications for:
Contact Lens Technician
Insurance / Business Office Representatives
Front Desk and Checkout Staff
Columbia Eye Clinic, P.A. and Columbia Eye Surgery Center, Inc. are Equal Employment Opportunity Employers.