Work at the forefront of Ophthalmic technology in a cutting-edge environment. All positions are on a weekday/daytime schedule—no nights and no call. Positions include benefits packages, PTO and competitive compensation.
Submit a resume for confidential consideration to Tammy Sharpe, by fax at (803) 806-0063, email at email@example.com, or drop your resume off at our 1920 Pickens Street, Columbia, SC 29201 address.
Doctor of Optometry
Columbia Eye Clinic is currently recruiting for a full-time, experienced Doctor of Optometry to primarily work in the Northeast Columbia office.
- Graduate of an accredited Doctor of Optometry program.
- At least two years of experience as a practicing Optometrist.
The full-time Optometrist will do routine eye exams, diagnose and treat vision problems, order and review diagnostic testing, manage diseases of the eye, prescribe glasses and contacts, refer patients to the Ophthalmologists as needed, and other eye care for patients as directed by the Ophthalmologists.
Some Saturday work is required.
Interested candidates should send their CV to Tammy Sharpe at TSharpe@columbiaeyeclinic.com.
Optical Department Manager
Columbia Eye Clinic, PA seeks a qualified Optical Department Manager to oversee and be responsible for the full operations of Optical and Contacts including, but not limited to, resource management, sales activities, inventory management, compliance, staff training and development, and financial performance. The position reports to the Chief Executive Officer and works closely with the management team and medical staff.
- At least 5 years of experience in the optical field.
- At least 2 years of management or supervisory experience in the optical field.
- South Carolina Licensed Dispensing Optician.
- Successful sales performance history.
- Highly skilled in personnel management and development.
- Ability to efficiently and effectively solve technical problems.
- Billing experience with third-party payers and individuals.
- Experience with Excel spreadsheets for financial and statistical reporting.
- Marketing and promotions knowledge.
- Demonstrated analytical, project management, and leadership skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Formal customer service training.
- Optical lab experience.
- NextGen experience.
Interested and qualified candidates should submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Columbia Eye Clinic is currently seeking to hire an Ophthalmic Technician. A high school diploma is required. Prior experience and computer skills are a plus. Knowledge of electronic health records is preferred, but not required. Employer is willing to train a candidate who can interact with physicians and patients in a clinical setting. The position offers a competitive salary and benefits.
Columbia Eye Surgery Center is seeking RNs and LPNs for fast paced Pre-op/PACU.
Prefer ophthalmic experience, but willing to train. Qualifications include energetic, flexible, reliable, dependable, ability to multi-task, competent IV skills, and positive attitude. Current BLS required, or can obtain certification within 30 days of hire. Opportunities for cross-training and advancement. References required.
Also currently accepting applications for:
Contact Lens Technician
Insurance / Business Office Representatives
Front Desk and Checkout Staff
Columbia Eye Clinic, P.A. and Columbia Eye Surgery Center, Inc. are Equal Employment Opportunity Employers.